How We Change The World
It's simple: developing our mental and emotional resilience is a necessity for social and ecological transformation.
To create the most impact, our approach combines climate psychology, a community-led model and the lived experience of young changemakers around the world.
Exciting stuff, right? Read on to find out more
Our Resilience Circles are led and co-designed by youth, for youth. Our train-the-trainer model establishes support groups where young leaders learn how to effectively bring their peers together to build resilience.
Our free programme ranges between 8-10 weeks:
- Engages young people in real talk about the climate crisis
- Shares learnings from experts in the field
- Explores resilience strategies to deal with burnout and climate anxiety
- Creates a long-lasting community of care and joy
- Sets young changemakers up to take action sustainably , whilst prioritising mental health
- Empowers young environmentalists to feel confident and included
What our circle participants say
At our nature based 'Resilience Residential', we resource, train and empower pairs of young climate leaders (aged 18-28) to co-host our Resilience Circle programme.
They emerge as skilled facilitators to lead our 8-10 week programme for young changemakers in person or online. The co-hosts may choose to build their community from people in their movements, people who live near them or people who share their lived experience.
At our free Resilience Residential you will:
- Learn how to establish and host a Resilience Circle
- Pause, recharge (and have fun!) in nature
- Develop transformational leadership and facilitation skills
- Connect with a diverse community of changemakers
- Become a certified Mental Health First Aider and Climate Cafe facilitator
What our circle hosts say
We’ve packaged our knowledge of green leadership, resilience and wellbeing into effective, bespoke and powerful workshops.
Whether you’re a leadership team looking to reconnect to nature or an NGO struggling to manage your team’s climate anxiety and burnout levels, our workshops are tailored to your needs.
All of our workshops are delivered by young climate leaders on our ambassador programme with first-hand experience of the inner change needed to achieve powerful external transformation.
Our workshops tackle:
Uncovering and navigating our climate emotions
Dealing with burnout
Developing a "Resilience Rucksack"
We also offer consultancy and press/content creation advice.Get in touch to find out more.
What our workshop clients say
Our impact doesn't stop there. From international convenings to speaking at global forums.
You can catch what we're up to on our Updates and Events page