Our next round of circles
- Spring 2024
- Online. International, with a focus on regional, intersectional and COP focused circles
- 140 places
What is a Resilience Circle?
Aged 18-28 and feeling all the feels about the climate crisis?
Our resilience programme moves you through a journey of climate activation. The 8-10 week course enables you to learn the transformational skills to boost your resilience, understand climate anxiety and reduce burnout.
Things are intense out there, so we're making space for real talk, joy, and being with people who really get it.
The Circles are facilitated by existing youth changemakers who we train to be co-hosts. These co-hosts recruit their own Circle participants, creating a new community from people in their movements, people who live near them or people who share their lived experience.
Summer: Apply to be a Resilience Circle participant
Autumn: Join a Resilience Circle
Autumn: Attend your 8-10 week Circle journey
Apply to join our 12-month Ambassador Programme
Our free 8-10 week programme:
- Engages young people in real talk about the climate crisis
- Shares learnings from experts in the field
- Explores resilience strategies to deal with burnout and climate anxiety
- Creates a long-lasting community of care and joy
- Sets young changemakers up to take action sustainably , whilst prioritising mental health
- Empowers young environmentalists to feel confident and included
You don't need to be an 'activist' to apply. You just need to have an interest in climate and be available to commit time to your Circle.Register your interest
Some of our previous circles
Our Resilience Circles combine depth psychology, insights from the inner development goals and community building to create our unique "climate activation" journey.
We recognise that urgent climate action is crucial. But how do we make our action sustainable, avoid burnout and keep fighting for the long run? How do we transform our fear and anger into something constructive, and build supportive networks to lift each other up?
Our Circles meet weekly, for 8-10 weeks, in person and online, to build knowledge, community and practice.
by offering free workshops with expert knowledge on climate anxiety and burnout
by spending time together sharing our own experiences and challenges
by testing different resilience strategies and dreaming up what resilient climate action looks like
After taking part in our Resilience Circles:
- 100% agreed that the experience had a positive impact on their wellbeing
- 100% agreed they now had the tools to process climate anxiety and burnout
- 100% agreed that they felt connected to and supported by their new climate community
When you attend a Resilience Circle, you can expect:
- To embed within a supportive and strong community
- To engage in real talk about the climate crisis
- Learn from experts in the field
- To learn strategies in our resilience framework
- To get support from like-minded peers
- To feel empowered and confident in your activism
What our community says
Support us in helping others like us.
Join our community.
Follow us on Instagram.
Keep up to date with new ways to get involved - signing up to our newsletter now.